Application for Spring Semester 2020-2021 Erasmus + Mobility at UNIVERSITY OF ALMERIA, Spain is Now Open
Post date: Oct 22, 2020 8:31:52 AM
University of Sulaimani which is a partner of Erasmus + Mobility with UNIVERSITY OF ALMERIA announces new round of application for nominations for Spring 2020/2021) 2nd semester.
Undergraduate students of the University of Sulaimani from the departments listed below and who already successfully completed their first year can now apply for the 2nd Semester Erasmus + Mobility at UNIVERSITY OF ALMERIA in Spain until 11th November 2019.
Mobility fields include: Nursing, Agriculture, English, Computer, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Business & Economy.
The requirements for students willing to participate:
· must be enrolled at least in the second year of their studies
· should not have done more than 7 months of Erasmus + or Erasmus Mundus mobility before
· should hold a B1 certificate of Spanish or English proficiency (not needed in case of native language)
· can only belong to the areas previously agreed on our Interinstitutional Agreement
· must choose courses belonging to their area.
· must be willing to enrol at UAL for at least 18 ECTS (three courses)
Students interested in the mobility program can send their CV, proof of language proficiency and a copy their previous year/years marks to the Directorate of International Academic Relations no later than 11 November 2019.
For more information or if you have any questions contact the Directorate of International Academic Relations:
Email: [email protected]